Speak en inglés

Aquí te traigo otra serie de tablas con las diferentes conjugaciones esta vez del verbo “to speak” que significa hablar.

INFINITIVO: to speak (hablar)

GERUNDIO: speaking (hablando)

PARTICIPIO: spoken (hablado)

Presente

Pretérito indefinido

Pretérito perfecto

(yo hablo)

(yo hablé)

(yo he hablado)

I speak

I spoke

I have spoken

you speak

you spoke

You have spoken

he speak

he spoke

he has spoken

she speak

she spoke

she has spoken

we speak

we spoke

we have spoken

you speak

you spoke

You have spoken

they speak

they spoke

They have spoken

Pluscuamperfecto

Futuro simple

Futuro compuesto

(yo hube hablado)

(yo hablaré)

(yo habré hablado)

I had spoken

I shall speak

I shall have spoken

You had spoken

you will speak

you will have spoken

he had spoken

he will speak

he will have spoken

she had spoken

she will speak

she will have spoken

we had spoken

we will speak

we will have spoken

you had spoken

you will speak

you will have spoken

they had spoken

they will speak

they will have spoken

Condicional simple

Condicional compuesto

(yo hablaría)

(yo habría hablado

I should speak

I should have spoken

You would speak

you would have spoken

he would speak

he would have spoken

she would speak

she would have spoken

we should speak

we should have spoken

you would speak

You would have spoken

they would speak

They would have spoken

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario